Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year...New Goal

Ah, a second post in the new year. See, I am already working on my 2011 goals.
Well, if you look to the left, I am taking part in the 21 Day Challenge at Bowl Full of Lemons! Just what I need to get started with my organization!
Sad thing is I spent 3 hours cleaning my room today and 1 hour cleaning and organizing the bathroom vanity drawers yesterday and didn't take pictures. So, I will have to start tomorrow.

Wish me luck! ( I am really going to need it)
As a total aside, I did give my husband the gift of organizing for a Christmas Present. He is allowed to pick one room a week that I purge and get ship shape. I will give him at least a half hour but probably more. I just had to give myself some lead way in case the boutique gets hopping!

No comments: