Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meal Plan for the Week

In an attempt to organize more, post more, and spend less... I have decided to jump into the Meal Plan Arena. So For the first week of January, here we go.
I am trying to use the magazines I receive in the mail to get some new recipes so you'll see some Cooking Lights in here a lot.

Sunday-Left overs to clean out the fridge-chopped salad and chinese
Monday-Lemony Chicken Saltimbocca via Cooking Light Jan 11 w/ garlick spinach
Tuesday-Mini Cheese Meatloaf Minis with mashed potatoes and carrots
Wednesday-Beef Tagine via Cooking Light Jan 11
Thursday- Turkey Tacos Thursday
Friday- away for the weekend
Saturday- Christmas Dinner with the Dalton's- away for the weekend

I will be back later this week with the outcome of my "Union Station Clock" redo via
Attempting Aloha! Let me just say, so easy and I so love it!!!! It is perfect for my new DIY Kitchen redo. Oh joy, another reason to post! So stay tuned

No comments: