Monday, February 7, 2011

Honeybear Lane to do list

So there is a lot of resolutions that were made a month ago and already forgotten. Honeybear Lane wrote something that really touched me.
I total side note: I love her blog
See her post here
http://www.honeybearlane.com/2011/01/best-resolutions-you-should-make.html
She has a list of things at the end. I am going for it to the best of my ability
And for those of you who don't really like making New Year's Resolutions, I challenge you to accomplish ONE of the following items during 2011:
1. Touch your toes (without bending knees!)-done
2. Bake a loaf of bread from scratch.-done
3. Write a short story.
4. Call your mother.-can't do this one because Mom passed 4 years ago
5. Make a baby.- Don't know how husband will like this one. last pg was a rough one
6. Run a mile without stopping.
7. Meet your neighbors.
8. Organize your medicine cabinet.
9. Take one piano lesson.
10. Read a book by Charles Dickens.
11. Take a trip to a state you've never visited.
12. Learn to sew.
13. Get a too-small pair of pants to zip up.
14. Ask your husband "How was your day?" right when he gets home.
15. Share your testimony of God with someone.
16. Feed some ducks.-done
17. Learn how to make pie crust.-I already can do this
18. Write a poem.
19. Buy something red to wear.
20. Forgive yourself of something.

What can you accomplish????

1 comment:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

What a great list!

Thank you for helping us bring home our Liliana! She is home and we love her dearly!

I have added your shop to my blog list on my sewing blog.

Love and blessings,
Robin